We have solved and can solve almost any IT management or technical challenge across many different industries.
How do we work with clients?
HHG typically provides experienced leadership and expertise to client projects on site or as part of your global virtual team. Our consultants are integrated into your project team, leveraging client and vendor staff, other consultants and contractors, to lead difficult projects to success.
What kind of clients do we serve?
- Large (Global 1000) enterprises that depend on IT to deliver core products and services, including:
- Financial transaction processors, funds management, investment management, financial services, insurance companies, banks
- Health care delivery, payers, pharmaceuticals, CROs
- Retail, logistics and delivery companies,
- Wireless, internet and telco providers
- Large non-IT intensive firms that need specific sophisticated IT products for an immediate business need
- Very small start-up enterprises in IT, financial services, technology and life sciences
What do we contribute to your IT projects?
- A focus on key business and financial drivers, delivering first measurable business value within 90 days
- Deep technical and process knowledge at any level of technical detail
- Practical implementation of API/SOA, Financial, Enterprise Architecture, Security, Infrastructure Service Management Processes
- Vendor evaluation and "bake-off" development; vendor selection and tool configuration
- Managing business-critical IT projects - tactical and strategic projects focused on the Most Critical business service
- Executing Critical Projects - within constraints on resources and priorities
- Tactical enhancements within organizational constraints - fitting people, process and tools within existing systems to create value
- As-Is Analyses, To-Be Process Design and To-Be Technical Design and Use Cases
- End-State program management - elaborate requirements and update end-state vision; identify critical path; identify critical projects and iterative deployment architectures
- In-depth IBM Software Group product configuration, implementation and integration
HHG's virtual business model = low overhead = savings to clients
HHG maintains fully integrated WebSphere, Information Management, Rational and Tivoli product stacks (including Pure Data for Analytics, PureApplication Systems, and DataPower and XC-10 Appliances) on AIX and VMWare/Linux for immediate real-world demonstrations, training and Proofs of Concept/Technology for our clients.