Haddon Hill Group Mobile SOI Accelerator
Mobile applications have opened new ways to connect with customers and partners that were hard to imagine even five years ago.
Systems once confined inside the enterprise are now being exposed to mobile consumers in unprecedented ways. The functional and nonfunctional demands that mobile applications put on your enterprise's Service Oriented Infrastructure (SOI) are equally unprecedented:
- How can enterprises with an increasing load of mobile clients and application projects scale back-end infrastructure up and out?
- What can be done to ensure that mobile client users get acceptable response times, given bottlenecks in the backend SOI?
- Given the increased demand for new services to support mobile applications, how do enterprises govern mobile enterprise services across their lifecycles?
- How can enterprises consistently apply policies to enforce auditable security practices and shape mobile service traffic to respect Service Level Agreements (SLAs)?
HHG has been helping enterprise clients transform their SOA integration and application infrastructures into scalable platforms that are ready to adapt to new mobile-driven business models and device applications. We have distilled more than five years of field remediation experience into the HHG Mobile SOI Accelerator to inject best practice-based patterns into mobile service architectures:
- Prescriptive mobile service governance models that naturally extend your enterprise's SDLC.
- Template-driven creation of mobile service proxies that are consistent, manageable and conform to enterprise security policies.
- Policy-aware proxies and gateways that consistently enforce SLAsócontracts between service provider and mobile app service consumers.
- Cache-aware proxies and gateways that can reduce response latencies to mobile app consumers by orders of magnitude.
The HHG Mobile SOI Accelerator is a WebSphere-centric bundled solution that includes both virtual and physical appliances (IBM Expert Integrated Systems), plus design, implementation, and support services provided by top experts in mobile infrastructure and app development. This allows our customers accelerated time-to-market in the mobile application space, where agility or its lack makes or breaks business models and strategies.