Why IBM WebSphere?
HHG's senior consultants did business process management (BPM) and enterprise application integration (EAI) "the hard way" for many years for some of the world's largest companies. This meant deploying many consultants applying proprietary business analysis and facilitation methodologies, as well as many senior programmers using esoteric custom-coding software.
In our seasoned opinion, the IBM WebSphere product suite represents a genuine advance, enabling our customers to tackle previously intractable or cost-ineffective projects using BPM, EAI and SOA methods.
HHG has deep experience working with and integrating IBM products to provide value to your enterprise. HHG senior technology consultants have been trained in using IBM WebSphere tools, including the following:
- IBM API Management
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
- IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Manager (WODM)
- IBM Business Monitor
- IBM Integration Developer
- WebSphere Business Process Management
- WebSphere IBM Integration Bus (aka Message Broker)
- WebSphere Transformation Extender (WTX)
- WebSphere Appliance Management Console
- WebSphere DataPower Appliance XC10
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI50
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52 Virtual Edition
- IBM Worklight
- IBM PureApplication System (V2, SoftLayer)
- IBM Workload Deployer
- WebSphere Product Hypervisor Editions
- WebSphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR)
In conjunction with Rational tooling for modeling and delivery plus Tivoli for maintenance and support, we have been and are using these IBM WebSphere tools to support SOA initiatives, business process management (BPM) and enterprise application integration (EAI) extension projects for HHG customers.